jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2007

What’s the Difference Between Me and You?

- I love to love; you love to hate
- I live in reality; you fabricate your own
- I deal with my issues; you repress yours
- I think of others; you only think of yourself
- I have an open mind; you cannot open yours
- I recognize my weaknesses; you feel weak recognizing yours
- I don’t fake hellos; you fake hellos
- I am always happy, sometimes sad; you are always sad, sometimes happy
- I see the good in people; you see the negative in people
- I always forgive; you think forgiving is a weakness
- I deal with heart; you deal with ego
- I accept my friends’ advices; you end friendships over honest advices
- I have friends that keep my feet on Earth; your friends feed your illusion back to you
- I don’t hold grudges; you fabricate grudges
- I live my religion; you don’t live yours
- I help haters love, you help lovers hate
- I use love as a currency; you are more comfortable using hate

So what’s the difference between me and you?
I love; you hate
I love; you hate
I love; you hate

5 comentarios:

Beatriz E. Moreno dijo...

Berro no quisiera ser esta persona... pero me gusto!

Ma. Gabriela Silva dijo...

a mi tambien me gusto.......... me deja pensando...........

eusucre dijo...

Llegué acá por el blog de bea y esto me lo tripeé muchísimo¡

Si quieres distraerte con un poco de cachivaches pásate por mi blog también!
saludos
eu.

Ma. Gabriela Silva dijo...

you left, and you didn't say goodbye...

Anónimo dijo...

mm encontré este blog por puro churro, pero me resulta interesante.. esta entrada me hizo sentir tipo "you say goodbye and i say hello" jeje seguiré leyendo otro día